Bedtime Stories My Kids Love Promo for the Daily Source Code


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Here is the promo posted for the Daily Source Code at Podshow Promos!

Want to hear some great original stories and humorous skits? Go to Bedtime Stories My Kids Love for just that! No nursery rhymes here, just original off beat stuff guaranteed to keep the kids from going to bed. Everything is kidsafe and podsafe!!

http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/84/3836/320/weblogo.0.jpg

Adam, I know you are bummed over not having any more HIT TESTS from Jan Pollet so I put together a parody of the HIT TEST with characters from Bedtime Stories My Kids Love. Hope you like it.

Click below to play or download promo.

Bedtime Stories My Kids Love Promo for DSC

Cheers!

MBL
Bedtime Stories My Kids Love
www.bsmkl.com


Bedtime Stories My Kids Love

  • MB


Put my show and this player on your website or your social network.


Subscribe

TwitterCounter for @mbl



My site was nominated for Best Podcast! My site was nominated for Best Parenting Blog!



Enter your Email and Receive Bedtime Stories My Kids Love Right to Your Email Box!


Powered by FeedBlitz