E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



HERE IS THE NEW PROMO FOR DAILY SOURCE CODE
ADAM CURRY'S SCHOOL PROJECT
COPIED FROM PODSHOW PROMOS

http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/84/3836/320/weblogo.0.jpg

Want to hear some great original stories and humorous skits? Go to Bedtime Stories My Kids Love for just that! No nursery rhymes here, just original off beat stuff guaranteed to keep the kids from going to bed. Everything is kidsafe and podsafe!!

You can find this promo by going to Podshow Promos.

Will the vision in Adam's grade school presentation come true? Click below to hear our DSC Promo.

Adam Curry's School Project - Bedtime Stories My Kids Love Promo for DSC

Cheers!

MBL


Bedtime Stories My Kids Love

  • MB


Put my show and this player on your website or your social network.


Subscribe

TwitterCounter for @mbl



My site was nominated for Best Podcast! My site was nominated for Best Parenting Blog!



Enter your Email and Receive Bedtime Stories My Kids Love Right to Your Email Box!


Powered by FeedBlitz