Come See Me at the New Media Expo!!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I WANT TO MEET YOU!



Just a reminder that I'll be speaking at the 4th Annual New Media Expo 2008 in Las Vegas on August 14-16, 2008. The New Media Expo is a popular convention for podcasters, bloggers and other content creators. I look forward to meeting you there. You can register for a free exhibit hall and keynotes pass or for the paid conference below;

YES FREE EXHIBIT HALL PASSES ARE BEHIND THE BELOW LINK!!

http://www.newmediaexpo.com/incoming.php?linkid=1845

If you want to see what the heck I possibly can be talking about you can find my session by clicking the following link (yeah, I know FREE is better so after you click the above link, click the below link :) );

http://www.newmediaexpo.com/incoming.php?linkid=1897

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,


Bedtime Stories My Kids Love

  • MB


Put my show and this player on your website or your social network.


Subscribe

TwitterCounter for @mbl



My site was nominated for Best Podcast! My site was nominated for Best Parenting Blog!



Enter your Email and Receive Bedtime Stories My Kids Love Right to Your Email Box!


Powered by FeedBlitz