E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



THE LIST

21:53 Things to do @ Walmart - Adam offers a tee shirt to anyone who does a "sound scene" tour and records one of the events. (Daily Source Code 319 )

* 25 boxes of condoms and put them in other carts randomly.
* Set all alarm clocks 5min
* trail of tomatoe juice leading toilet
* bag of M&Ms on layby
* move a caution wetfloor sign to a carpeted area
* setup a tent in the camping dept
* when a Clerk asks if they can help you cry "Why cant you people just leave me alone??!"
* look right in to sec camera pick nose
* gun dept ask for prozac
* run around the stoor humming the Mission Impossible theme song.
* funnals maddonna look
* When an announcement comes over the speaker system, assume the fetal position and scream no no its those voices again!
* Go to the changing room, stay a few minutes and scream out "hey theres no toilet paper in here!"


Bedtime Stories My Kids Love

  • MB


Put my show and this player on your website or your social network.


Subscribe

TwitterCounter for @mbl



My site was nominated for Best Podcast! My site was nominated for Best Parenting Blog!



Enter your Email and Receive Bedtime Stories My Kids Love Right to Your Email Box!


Powered by FeedBlitz